Talk To An Agent
Call: (908) 232-0760
Hospitality & Restaurants
Risk Control services focused on preventing loss
We recognize that the least disruptive loss is the one that never occurs. Our Risk Control consultants have a long and successful history of helping businesses protect workers, safeguard assets and improve productivity.
We offer a comprehensive package of risk control services that can help your business avoid costly work stoppages.
Effective and supportive claim handling service
We provide a consistent, seamless approach to claim handling, beginning with initial claim reporting and ending with the final resolution of a claim. Our claims experts understand coverage and will see to it that your claims are handled promptly. Insurance carriers promise claim protection, if your independent broker partner that secures claims are paid.
Cost management programs that can save you money
True and Associates has many cost and case management programs designed to help manage and mitigate the overall cost of loss, including: medically-approved return-to-work programs that consistently return injured workers back to work quickly and safely; legal services that concentrate on controlling expenses and providing fair outcomes; medical peer review for a number of specialties; and state-of-the-art online budget, billing and communications systems — just to name a few.
True and Associates’ broad portfolio of products goes beyond the standard business coverage. We offer the key coverage you need to protect your business.
These and other cost management programs help you save substantial claim dollars and help improve productivity.
Read through our robust list of products and services:
- Commercial General Liability — protects against liability claims for bodily injury and property damage arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations
- Liquor Liability — liability imposed on those selling alcoholic beverages, as well as the statutory liability established in some states
- Assault & Battery — protect against bodily injury and property damage arising out of alleged acts of Assault and Battery
- Food Borne Illness Protection — protects against claims of injury from contaminated fresh produce that causes foodborne illness
- Employee Benefits — a True and Associate Specialist will work with you to create a customized plan and help you implement your benefits strategy
- Employment Practices — a form of liability insurance covering wrongful acts arising from the employment process
- Garage Keepers — provides coverage to owners for liability as bailees with respect to damage to automobiles left in their custody for safekeeping
- Directors & Officers — insures corporate directors and officers against claims, most often by stockholders and employees, alleging financial loss arising from mismanagement
- High Umbrella Limits — provides catastrophic loss protection when the underlying insurance is inadequate.
- Food and Beverage Spoilage — valuable coverage for stock damaged due to mechanical or electrical breakdown of heating, cooling, refrigeration or humidity control
- Time Element Coverage to include Water, Electric and Gas — form can be liberalized to extend to pumping stations and water mains, utility generating plants, switching stations, transformers and transmission lines, including overhead lines
- Wine Market Value Form — coverage for the price of wine of what it could have been sold for at the time of loss or damage
- Business Income and Extra Expense — income continuation while operations are disrupted
- Back Up of Sewer and Drain — resulting damage covered. Most forms exclude this coverage Systems Breakdown — protection of computer equipment, refrigeration, point-of-service
- Theft / Employee Dishonesty — provides coverage for employee dishonesty
- Terrorism Coverage — Provides coverage for losses arising out of acts of war or terrorism as defined in the Terrorism Insurance Act of 2002, subject to policy provisions.
Thank you for your request.
You will be contacted within the next 24 hrs by an insurance specialist.