There’s no smarter business insurance partner than True & Associates. Our underwriters and industry specialists work closely with your business to provide property and casualty insurance coverage that help you manage your organization’s risk exposure, defend against liabilities and protect your long-term interests. With reliable protection and outstanding risk control and claim services, along with dedicated customer service from our agency, you have the freedom to focus on managing your business.
Talk To An Agent
Call: (908) 232-0760
Non-Profit & Social/Human Services
Risk Control services focused on preventing loss
We recognize that the least disruptive loss is the one that never occurs. True and Associates is dedicated to helping your practice manage financial costs of preventing losses from occurring. Our Risk Control consultants have a long and successful history of helping businesses protect workers, safeguard assets and improve productivity.
We offer a comprehensive package of risk control services that can help your business avoid costly work stoppages.
Effective and supportive claim handling service
We provide a consistent, seamless approach to claim handling, beginning with initial claim reporting and ending with the final resolution of a claim. Our claims experts understand coverage and will see to it that your claims are handled promptly. Insurance carriers promise claim protection, if your independent broker partner that secures claims are paid.
Cost management programs that can save you money
True and Associates has many cost and case management programs designed to help manage and mitigate the overall cost of loss, including: medically-approved return-to-work programs that consistently return injured workers back to work quickly and safely; legal services that concentrate on controlling expenses and providing fair outcomes; medical peer review for a number of specialties; and state-of-the-art online budget, billing and communications systems — just to name a few.
True and Associates broad portfolio of products goes beyond the standard business coverage. We offer the key coverage you need to protect your organization and its volunteers.
These and other cost management programs help you save substantial claim dollars and help improve productivity.
Read through our robust list of products and services:
- General Liability — Comprehensive coverage including premises liability, personal injury liability, coverage for fundraising events and medical payments for volunteers.
- Directors and Officers Coverage — protects directors, officers, trustees and the organization against claims alleging negligence, errors and omissions, misstatements, misleading statements, misrepresentations, and wrongful employment practices. Options for defense outside limit and two year policies for qualifying risks.
- Professional Liability — covers companies and individuals against loss resulting from acts, errors or omissions in their performance of professional duties.
- Property — coverage for building and business personal property with blankel limits available, equipment breakdown, glass and sign coverage and water backup of sewers and drains or sump pumps.
- Business Income — reimburses organization for actual loss of earnings up to 12 months for covered loss and extra expense coverage needed to continue business operations during period of restoration.
- Automobile Liability — provides Employees and Volunteers as Insureds, hired and non-owned coverage and defense driving workshops
- Crime and Fidelity — responds to losses caused by employee theft, forgery or alteration and money and securities.
- Cyber Liability — Coverage for transmission of malicious code to outside parties, privacy breach, intellectual property, libel and slander arising out of online content and business interruption from network attacks.
- Crisis Management — Sub limits provided for crisis emergency response expenses incurred because of an incident giving rise to a crisis.
Thank you for your request.
You will be contacted within the next 24 hrs by an insurance specialist.