Personal Umbrella Insurance
There’s no smarter business insurance partner than True & Associates.
Auto, homeowners and other property insurance liability limits may not be adequate to cover a large court judgment. It is easy it is to find yourself without enough coverage – even if you have high liability limits on your auto or property policy.
You work hard for the things you have – be sure to properly protect them with a Personal Umbrella Insurance Liability policy. This policy provides an excess layer of liability limits over and above your auto, home, renters and boat policies giving you the piece of mind you deserve.
You can lose your savings or future income if you are sued and the judgement exceeds your coverage.Umbrella insurance covers the damage caused by the accident as well as attorney’s fees to defend you in court.
Limits start at $1M and up. The cost for this coverage is minimal considering the amount of coverage you are purchasing. Can you really put a price on everything you’ve worked so hard for?
Let us provide you with a free no obligation quote. If you are interested, please click the link below or call us at (908) 232-0760.
Check out Personal Umbrella Insurance 101 to further understand the coverage.
- True & Associates Sponsors “Haunted Red Mill Virtual Event” for Red Mill Museum Village
- These are the professionals at the Scotch Plains branch of Unity Bank who work very hard for us every day
- Tom True To Be Honored By Union County Boys & Girls Club On May 18th, 2020
- True & Associates Enjoys LICA Holiday Party
- True & Associates Holiday Celebration A Great Success!