We don’t work for a single insurance company. We work for you. Our most valued asset.
Risk is a common factor in everyday living.
Whether you are renting an apartment, condo or a house, you need to carry insurance that covers our personal belongings in the event of a loss. Renters Insurance provides you with the protection you need at the price you can afford.
A renters policy covers items such as:
Additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs
You can also add other coverages to the Renters policy such as Valuable Articles coverage for your jewelry and scheduled items, Replacement Cost Coverage and Identity Theft coverage.
It also will provide Personal Liability coverage to protect in the event you are sued including the costs associated with defending you in a lawsuit related to an injury or property damage.
You can also add other coverages to the Renters policy such as Valuable Articles coverage for your jewelry and scheduled items, Replacement Cost Coverage and Identity Theft coverage. Add in the many available discounts, the premiums for this coverage are very affordable.
If you are interested in a quote please click the link below or call us at (908) 232-0760
- True & Associates Sponsors “Haunted Red Mill Virtual Event” for Red Mill Museum Village
- These are the professionals at the Scotch Plains branch of Unity Bank who work very hard for us every day
- Tom True To Be Honored By Union County Boys & Girls Club On May 18th, 2020
- True & Associates Enjoys LICA Holiday Party
- True & Associates Holiday Celebration A Great Success!