No matter the size of your organization or type of bond needed True & Associates has the markets to handle all types of risk.
True & Associates has the capacity to underwrite a broad spectrum of clients ranging from a small company with annualized revenue of $500,000 and under to a large company with annualized revenue in the $100 millions. No matter the size of your organization or type of bond needed True & Associates has the markets to handle all types of risk.
Comfortable with your CPA and don’t want to make a change? We have the ability to instruct non-construction oriented CPA firms on how to produce construction based financial statements (a percentage of completion).
Our unmatched industry experience, product knowledge and background has enabled True & Associates to build confidence and trust with our surety carriers, giving us the ability to leverage our position in the marketplace and construct flexible and innovative surety programs. True & Associates will establish a direct partnership with your company and the surety company to support your business plan.
Claims Management – Whether you are filing a claim against a bond or a subcontractor/supplier has filed a claim against your bond True & Associates can advise and instruct your organization on the most effective way to manage the claim.
True & Associates will guide your staff through the surety bonding process from start to finish.
- True & Associates Sponsors “Haunted Red Mill Virtual Event” for Red Mill Museum Village
- These are the professionals at the Scotch Plains branch of Unity Bank who work very hard for us every day
- Tom True To Be Honored By Union County Boys & Girls Club On May 18th, 2020
- True & Associates Enjoys LICA Holiday Party
- True & Associates Holiday Celebration A Great Success!